Friday, December 11, 2009

God is sooo good to me.  I had a big surprise in September.  At first I was very upset and didn't see how I could get through it.  Here is almost four months later and after much prayer and prayer and support from the few friends that knew I look at the situation in a different manner.  The big surprise is Brittany is going to have a baby in June.  I didn't really want to tell a whole lot of people until she was further alone and not at such a high risk for miscarriage.   So I am including the first picture of my first grandchild, yes I'm going to be a Grandma!

Brittany and baby are fine.  She goes back to doctor on December 21st.  We may find out if she is having a boy or girl.  We are all wanting a girl.  She has picked out names if a girl , Ariana Marie and if a boy, Christian Lane.  The Marie after me and the Lane after her brother and papaw(my dad)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment