Tuesday, December 15, 2009


As Christmas is approaching fast, I have been very busy at work!  First of all had to get the tree and decorations up so I could get in the Christmas spirt!


Now the Christmas season has officially begun for me.  Lots of shopping , partys and my favorite the music!    I really enjoyed going to "Deck The Walls at our church and have included a few of my favorite photos.


This is Sister Tonya, she's fallen and can't get up or maybe doesn't want to get up?  The next photo is of my pastor and I just don't know what it is with the floor and the Pankeys but, they seem to enjoy it!


All in all it was a fun night and really enjoyed spending time with all the nice people and helping out with decorationg! Christmas would not be Christmas without baby Jesus!


It has been a busy, busy season, but I really love it!  The last picture i'm including is and updated one of my tree.  Hope all is well and everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


And not one of those presents are mine, but Jerry and kids are gone shopping for me now.  Thats why I had some free time to update my blog.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment